Friday, January 1, 2010

New Family Pictures

I can't believe it's 2010! I feel like I was just worried about flying on New Years 1999 because of Y2K! How quickly time flies. I have SO much blogging to catch up on, mostly about our amazing trip to Guatemala, but since I don't have those pictures up and ready, here are some family pictures my friend Andrea took of us- she's one of those people whose good at anything she tries. We had such a good time together visiting my parents. I survived the 12 hour (start to finish) flight alone with the kids, and enjoyed to direct flight home with Rich much more! Although tears have already been shed by most of us to not be with my parents anymore, we are grateful for a safe trip, grateful to be from the good old USA, and grateful for the start of a New Year. Happy 2010!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh my Sweetie, these pictures are adorable! I could look at those adorable little faces all day long. I will be glad when my heart recovers from missing you all so badly! Christmas time with you all was the best! Sure love all of you!!!

LoriT said...

DARLING!