Sunday, January 17, 2010

Girly Girl

Kennedy is turning into such a little girly girl! I love it! Her favorite thing to play is babies, and she is so cute about wrapping them in blankets, putting them to bed, and giving them snacks in the high chair. It is funny how naturally this comes with little girls! After years of playing sports, trains, and cars I am more then happy to play babies and paint her toe nails!

She is so cute about saying "sshhh" when her babies are sleeping.

She also loves talking on the phone. Or a calculator. Or a remote. Anything that resembles something she can call her daddy with.

This is her normal response to Tanner's snuggles. Unless she is the one to initiate them, she wants her brothers to leave her alone. Unfortunately, Tanner hasn't picked up on that. It's actually difficult for me to get pictures of her when he's around, because he's always hugging her, or playing with her hair.

I think for her birthday in April she will be getting dress up clothes! She LOVES to dress up and always has to accessorise with a purse (or in this case scriptures) and jewelry. Such a cutie!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Emily said...

Aren't girls so fun! I love all of Kennedy's cute facial expressions...she's such a doll.

Jennie said...

Oh my word! Is Kennedy adorable or what!!! Love those expressions and lips! Too, too, too cute! I miss you all so much!

Anonymous said...

You need to bring your girly girl over here and let her play dress up with Jocelyn, she would love it. Oh and if you are looking at getting dress up clothing (Disney Princess) then walmart just came out with a line of princess dresses that starts at 2T...sure wish these were around when I got Jocelyn's which all fall off of her...so check it out, I think they are called my first princess dress-ups. They are shorter and smaller through the shoulders for our petite little misses. Love the picture of her brother hugging her, so glad you captured that on film.

Karina said...

I LOVE that pic of Tanner and Kennedy. She is so cute - I can't wait to have her next week and give her lots of snuggles of my own!

Emily said...

She's a doll!!! I love her facial expressions, so Tanner. Love her outfit too!

LoriT said...

DARLING pictures of a beautiful little princess! The one of Tanner hugging her is a gem.