Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Disney Trip!

We went to Disney World this past week and the boys have not come down off cloud 9 since! I have been dying to take Nate before it's not so "magical" to him, found some amazing deals, and since Rich couldn't get the time off, Shellie (my mother-in-law) came along. Karina kept Kennedy for 4 days and Allison for 1, and the trip was MUCH easier without her! They were so nice to keep her for me! As great as the whole trip was, my favorite part was all of the time with Nate and Tanner. The weather was perfect, it wasn't crowded, and the only downer was that Rich wasn't there to enjoy it with us- he would have loved it. Thanks honey for staying home and working so I could go have a great vacation! :)

Meeting Mickey and getting his "autograph"

Inside "Bruce's" mouth

Because there weren't many lines, we would finish up each day in time to go out to dinner and put the kids down to bed pretty early!

Nate is now dying to see "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids," and it's on our movie list for this Friday's "Bowman Family Fun Night."

Getting ready to see "It's a Bug's Life" in 3-D

Playing the drums in "Africa" of Animal Kingdom

Meeting Jessie and Woody in front of "Big Thunder Mountain"- one of our favorites.

The boys were thrilled to have Hannah all to themselves for 5 days and it was always a fight over who got to go on each ride with her! Thanks for coming, Shellie!

Dumbo- this was my favorite ride as a kid and I loved getting to watch how much Tanner enjoyed it!









5 comments:

Karina said...

I love the picture of them playing the drums together. What a fun vacation. It makes me so excited to go back in a few years. And I LOVED having "Kinzie" (as everyone at our house called her) for the week. I feel like I was really able to bond with her in a way I wouldn't have been able to with you around! :) Sweet little girl! BTW, the cupcakes were DELISH! Tks!

Adrianne said...

What a magical trip. I love disney land! Whenever I am in Costco and I smell the churros, I feel like I am a kid again at Disneyland!

Jennie said...

It looks and sounds like such a fun vacation, so glad you were able to go and take the boys! I love the pics and expressions on their faces! Love, love, love those babies!!!

Emily said...

What a FUN trip! I'm dying to take my kids... Oh well, it's been this long, what's a few more years :) How nice with just the boys to be able to go go go!

kim said...

Isn't it magical? I am so glad you all had a blast. How nice of Shelly to go and help you! She is a great lady.