At her 2 week appointment this week Kennedy was up to 8.7 lbs. She is growing but still so tiny! She really is such a good, calm, and easy baby. I can't believe how much she sleeps! Newborns are the most fun thing in the world and I am enjoying every minute with her. My boys have been so sweet today giving me tons of hugs and kisses, making me breakfast, and keep telling me "Happy Mother's Day." I am so grateful to be a Mom to these darling kids who I love so much.
Jones Family Reunion and Busy Weekend
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
I love seeing the new pictures! Alyssa has the same outfit Kennedy is wearing in the last pic. Keep the pictures coming until I can see her in person!
Kennedy is so cute in all of these photos. As with alyssa, jocelyn also has the last outfit...man we must all have great taste in clothing. I love that you put bows on her head for the pictures...if you do it all the time, she won't touch it when she gets older. Jocelyn doesn't pull her bows out because she is so used to them...just a little tip.
Hi Lauren, I hope you don't mind me poking my head in here to say "hi", I got the link from Karina's blog. Just wanted to wish you a big congratulations! She is beautiful! Girls are so fun.
Post a Comment