Friday, May 23, 2008

Photo Shoot

My friend, Lori Tolbert, took these beautiful pictures of Kennedy last week. She is so talented and I will LOVE having these forever. My favorite one we are using for a baby announcement, (which she also designed) so I'll save that one for a surprise! Kennedy slept for 7 hours straight last night! She is such an angel. Of course, after about 4 hours I was up checking on her a ton, but it was still a nice treat. At her 4 week appointment today she weighed 10 lbs- so she's starting to grow. But, I would love to freeze time and have her stay my tiny little girl forever! I am loving every single minute with her.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Samye said...

So cute, love the new pics!

kim said...

These are adorable...I love baby pictures (especially feet).

Melissa C. said...

Lori is so talented. I love these pictures!

Unknown said...

these pictures are sooooo adorable!