I have to post about what a wonderful Mother I have. I got SO lucky in this area! My Mom truly is the most giving and selfless person. She will drop anything to take care of her family. Not only is she the best Mom, but is such an amazing "Nana" to my kids. She has always done so much for my family, but since having Kennedy she has really taken care of us. The boys wake up each day wanting to know if Nana is coming and if they can go to her house. I love you Mom and am so grateful for you! I really don't know what I would do without her.
School Sports and such
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
I agree...your mom is a pretty amazing woman. She not only helps out all of you with your newborns, she drove down and helped me with mine. What a wonderful mom you have.
Lauren- Happy Mother's Day to you! Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl!!! You guys look so happy. I can't believe how big your boys are either- time flies!
Lauren....Kennedy is absolutely gorgeous!! And your mother is gorgeous too...inside and out.
Lauren- so glad you found me. Your family is adorable and you look great. Congrats on Kennedy. I love that name!
Post a Comment