A few more!
She is so pretty! You are making me baby hungry, not good!!!!
She is so adorable, and these are great shots of her...are there any with her brothers? I bet that they just adore having her in the home. Can't wait to actually meet her.
Cute pictures. She's so sweet! She looks a bit like Nate to me, especially in the top picture.
She is adorable. I love new babies and how sweet they are and look (especially when they are sleeping).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so pretty! You are making me baby hungry, not good!!!!
She is so adorable, and these are great shots of her...are there any with her brothers? I bet that they just adore having her in the home. Can't wait to actually meet her.
Cute pictures. She's so sweet! She looks a bit like Nate to me, especially in the top picture.
She is adorable. I love new babies and how sweet they are and look (especially when they are sleeping).
Post a Comment