Monday, April 28, 2008

Kennedy Pic's

We are having so much fun with a newborn around! Kennedy is an absolute angel- I just can't stop staring at her. The boys are doing so well with her around and Nate tells me all day how cute and sweet she is. We were sad to see Rich go back to work, as he has really been taking care of things around here. There is nothing sweeter than a little baby and I am so happy!

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Samye said...

Love the new pics, and I LOVE her name! that is one of my top favorites!! It sounds like things are going well, and am glad to hear that the boys are doing great.

Emily said...

Cute pictures! I love all her hair! Glad the boys are doing well with her.

Kori said...

She is a looker Lauren! An absolute beautiful baby girl.

Karen said...

Lauren - you may not remember me, but I heard how easy your delivery was from Shellie. Lucky! My Ashley just came home from the hospital after being induced for the second time and still NO BABY!!!

Kennedy is adorable!

Melissa C. said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet!

Deya Love said...

Oh my gosh, I am behind! Congrats!! She is sooo beautiful!!!!!!!

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

She is adorable and btw I love the name :)Congrats!

kim said...

I am loving the dark hair so much!

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

We are in San Antonio. What about you?

Devin and Megan said...

She is so cute. I love it. We are going private with our blog so please leave your email thanks

Nicole said...

Lauren! Congratulations! I've gotten behind on checking out blogs so I am JUST now finding out. How exciting. She is just perfectly gorgeous. I guess we're now perfect opposites on birth order, huh? Isn't it so fun having the "other" gender?

All our love to your family.

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Congratulations! She is adorable!

Deanna said...

Lauren, she is beautiful!!!! Congratulations, and welcome to the mother's lounge!