Friday, May 30, 2008

Growing up


Having a baby around makes it seem like my boys are so big and old! I gave them pretzels for a snack the other day and Nate called me in to look at what he had done. I was pretty impressed! He was asking me when he was going to Kindergarten, and I told him not for another year. Then he said, "why do they go to school and work in the garden all day?" He thought it was kinderGARDEN.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, so cute. I think my favorite part is the stocking feet on the diving board! Very cute children. And don't you love when you understand their interpretation of words?

Emily said...

Yeah--more pictures! Kids are so funny with their sayings. I'm very jealous with Kennedy's sleeping. Oh well, we'll get there.

Deya Love said...

Seriously, I LOVE Tanner's socks with the water wings! Great accessories!!!