My parents were able to come home for a few days to go to General Conference, and we LOVED having them around again- even for such a short amount of time. We kinda just camped out at their place last weekend, not wanting to lose any time together. The kids were thrilled to play out at the Ranch again and spend time with Nana and Pop.

Spending some quality time with "Pop." The kids saw him on the TV yesterday and started going crazy! Tanner said, "there's my Poppy!" Nate said, "I want to be a General Authority someday so I can be on TV, but I'll have to be really righteous!" Hey, if that's how he wants to be on television, it works for me!
Spending some quality time with "Pop." The kids saw him on the TV yesterday and started going crazy! Tanner said, "there's my Poppy!" Nate said, "I want to be a General Authority someday so I can be on TV, but I'll have to be really righteous!" Hey, if that's how he wants to be on television, it works for me!

3 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!! So happy you got to spend time with them i am sure your mom was in heaven with all of yall there! I lve the picture of your dad on the chair with the kids priceless just priceless!
That's so sweet and your parents look great. How fun to go to Guatemala for Christmas.
We loved our time home with you all...it just passed too quickly! We miss and love each of you so much!
Post a Comment