I know I need to do a post about the boys, but with Tanner in preschool 2 days and Nate in kindergarten, I am always taking pictures with Kennedy! She was 17 months old yesterday, and fills our home with lots of laughter.

Her smile lights up the room!
Her smile lights up the room!
She stands at the door wanting to go out and play, and barking when she hears any other dogs. I am loving this cool fall weather and leaving the windows open!

5 comments:
She looks so much older from 16 to 17 months! I think it's the stirdy walking. She's a doll!
She is such a cute and tiny little thing! I bet your mom can't wait to see all of you this weekend!
Cute pictures!!! I love the outfits!
Adorable little angel! I'm glad she doesn't let the boys get ahead of her with personality! You're a great mommy!
Lauren...cute blog. Your kids are adorable and Kennedy is growing so fast. Austin is excited for Nate's birthday coming up!
Post a Comment