Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Festivities

We went to the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound. Although it was VERY muddy and cold, I can't resist taking my little ones here each year- they always love it.Kennedy on the tractor. My boys used to get so excited about sitting on this, but it doesn't have the same effect on a little girl!
Kennedy and AddiDecorating pumpkins at Hannah and Papa's for Family Home Evening
Nate's field trip with his school. He really wanted a green pumpkin "that was in the beginning stages of development"- that's exactly the way he said it. He cracks me up with the way he talks.

My sister-in-law Emily made this cute tutu for Kennedy for Halloween. It was adorable on her. Thanks Em!

2 comments:

Emily said...

very cute! I just love the things Nate says.

Jennie said...

So, so, so cute! Makes me want to snuggle those babies and never let go of them. I love you all!