The Bowman boys have taken a few "guys golfing" trips, so we were thrilled to get a girls trip! We spent 5 days in NYC last week, and it was so much fun! We did lots of eating, shopping, eating, Broadway, eating, walking, and some more eating. This was SO my kind of trip! The weather was a little cold and rainy, but it definitely did not slow us down. Brooke was our navigator and we saw everything! We went to South Pacific and West Side Story, and I had no idea how much I would love the plays- that's the main thing I want to go back for someday. I loved going into all the stores I had heard about, and could have spent the entire time just sitting on the street "people watching" (Thank you Flo-Ness and Top Hat for many laughs). I think I've lived in quite a bubble between North Dallas and Provo! We had massages in a group basement, stayed right in Times Square, had makeovers, and got well acquainted with the Subway. It was the ultimate girls getaway! The best part was getting so much time together- I honestly have the most wonderful in-laws! Thanks Shellie for the trip- it's one I'll never forget!
I'm also so grateful for my friends and family who watched my kids. Kim took Kennedy and the boys went from house to house each day. Rich had all 3 over the weekend, and between sports, church, and other activities it is no easy task. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such great people!

The Subway

At "The Eatery"- a restaurant I would highly recommend!
I'm also so grateful for my friends and family who watched my kids. Kim took Kennedy and the boys went from house to house each day. Rich had all 3 over the weekend, and between sports, church, and other activities it is no easy task. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such great people!

The Subway

At "The Eatery"- a restaurant I would highly recommend!

Rockefeller Center


4 comments:
Hey Gal,
What a GREAT TRIP!!! That looks like so much fun! I'm so happy for ya'll that you got to do that. You girls all diserved it! I would love to do that someday with the girls. :) Hope you're doing well. I saw Rich and Uncle Ricardo Saturday before they went to the game. It's always so awesome to see family. :) Love ya
Abbs
Looks like y'all had a ton of fun! I've never been to New York except for the one time I flew into JFK on my way to Ireland. Definitely not the way I want to see New York. :) It sounds like your trip was a blast!
Wow! What a trip! Sounds like fun!
How fun to get away on a girls trip...looks like you hit all the best spots in NYC! I {heart} new york and it is so fun as it is starting to get chilly there and you can bundle up!
Post a Comment