My baby girl is now 16 months old! Where does the time go? She is at a hilarious and spunky age, but still so sweet at the same time (can't talk back yet :) She has finally been walking all around the past couple of weeks, and I blame it on how tiny she is. She is still in a size 2 shoe and wears 6-12 month clothes. But, what she lacks in size she makes up for in personality! She loves to give hugs and kisses, "bring" me things all day, and says "thank you" for everything. What a doll she is!
Cruising around
My new dynamic duo. I am missing Nate SO much while he is away at school, and I'm grateful to have these two at home to keep me busy. It's kind of nice to have little ones around who are content to just follow me and don't pester each other yet!
Kennedy loves slides, and has now learned the trick of going backwards. She cracks up the whole way down!
This is a shot from the top of the slide as she goes down. I could just eat that little face!




4 comments:
Darling pictures ... I especially like the last one. What a cutie!
What a cutie! I miss getting to see everyone and their kiddos! Hey, I'm in need of some easy, fun dinner recipes for a class ...... any great one?
So sweet! And TINY!
She is so adorable! How quickly time flies!!!! I miss you guys and I'm jealous that Becky is up there! We will make it there some day! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment