Monday, August 10, 2009

Some Good, Some Bad

We spent the weekend at the Lakehouse again, this time with Rich's family. Whitney and Brittanie are in town and we are loving hanging out with everyone.


Rich doing a flip off the top of the dock

Nate jumping off


Tanner and Millie-- these 2 cousins are best buddies. They adore each other and play so well together!


Rich and Kennedy- I think her smile here is so funny




Nate has no fear in the water. He wants to jump from the highest spot, go as fast as he can on the wave runner, and be pulled like crazy on the tube. It's so fun to watch!


And on to something not so fun..... Kennedy teething. At least I hope that's what it is. She has 4 teeth coming through and can be pretty sad and stubborn these days. She is obsessed with dogs, and wants to wear these dog ears around her neck all the time. She was being so cute the morning I took this picture, but the minute she saw the camera, she decided to start bawling. It was pretty adorable actually!






2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh, that last picture of Kennedy makes me so sad! I wish her teeth would hurry up and break through. Glad you all had such a fun time at the lake house! Love you!!!

Greg and Abbey said...

Lauren,
That is so funny that she is wearing those dog ears. I love it when parents let their kids wear what they want. I have a friend that let her son wear his teen ninja turle outfit (pads and all) out to do errands one day. I had the privilage of being there and it was hilarious! :)
I am secretly jealous that you were just at the lakehouse :)