How can this little boy be going to Kindergarten in just a few days? I swear I was just bringing him home from the Orem Hospital and thinking I had never loved something so much! Nate and I are both a little nervous about this change in our lives. A little girl in the library last week said, "Yay- 2 weeks until Kindergarten!" and Nate asked her, "What are you so excited about, don't you know it's 7 hours!" I can't imagine having him gone for that long 5 days a week, and the control freak in me can't imagine someone else being in charge of him that much! But, it makes it easier knowing what a great job he'll do. Nate loves learning, structure, and doing all kinds of projects. In preschool he was a class favorite. I don't worry about him after dropping him off, but my state of mind....... that's a different story.
School Sports and such
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Knowing Nater is going to school "for 7 whole hours a day" is enough to make me want to cry! Where did our baby Nate go? He's such a fun kids...love, love, love him!
I'm sure that Nate had a fabulous first day, but I'd love to hear how you did. I was the biggest mess when Ariana started kindergarten, so I got teary just reading about your misgivings. So hard to see them grow up!
Post a Comment