Kennedy and I went to Virginia to visit Emily and her family last week and had SUCH a great time. I have been dying to see where she lives and to get Kennedy and Ali together. I loved getting to have some one on one time with Emily and really play with and enjoy her kids. I truly don't know what I would do without sisters! Luckily, she comes again this weekend so I'll see her again soon. I love you Em- thanks for the great trip!
Also, while we were there Kennedy had her first birthday. Em was so nice to make her a cake and boys called to sing to her. We had her party last week in Texas with the families and I honestly cannot believe how quickly the past year has gone by. Kennedy has been the sweetest, happiest, and most fun baby. I cherish each moment with her. I am so grateful for all the joy she has brought to our family. I love you Kinz!
2 comments:
I can't believe how quickly this past year has gone and that Kennedy is 1 year old. She's absolutely beautiful and delightful.
It was SO fun having you here last week. I loved spending time with you and little Kennedy. Spencer was still sad yesterday, asking for you to come back. You are missed! See you in a few days!
Post a Comment