
This past weekend we had our annual Girls Weekend with my sisters and Mom. We had such a great time shopping (that is our receipt in the picture above), eating out, getting pampered, and really just being together. We can talk and laugh for hours so it doesn't seem to matter what we do! These women mean the world to me and I am so grateful to have them in my life. It makes me want to give Kennedy a lot of sisters! (Althought that's not going to happen) - :) Thanks for the great weekend Mom and this is a yearly tradition I hope we never stop doing! The kids have a great time with Rich and didn't seem to miss me at all- he is so great to always be supportive of "me time." He's a great daddy and hubby!

A couple of weeks ago Allison and Brittanie also flew in for us to hang out with the girls on the Bowman side. I haven't had time with them without kids in many years and I LOVED it! More eating out, more shopping, and more talking and laughter. What more could I ask for? I am surrounded by people who aren't only my sisters and mothers, but my best friends.



5 comments:
I adored every minute with you wonderful daughters! Thanks so much to Rich for his willingness to let us do this!
What a wonderful weekend! And you are one brave woman to post a picture of your receipt. I always hide mine.;)
Looks like you had tons of fun. I wish I could have been there...maybe next year.
What a fun trip! I loved it! Come on La - Kennedy needs LOTS of sisters!!!!
Gorgeous girls!
You look great Lauren!
How are you guys? I miss seeing you and often think about y'all when I drive past your old condo. Wish we could have hung out more when you lived here.
Thanks again for stopping by though, when you guys were on your walks. That was fun:)
Abbey
Hopefully we'll see you during the 4th of July break
Post a Comment