Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Children's Musuem


Today we woke up and I asked Nate, "would you be too mad if I said let's skip preschool today and go to the museum?" He was MORE than happy to play hookie, and luckily Karina was on board to join us! The kids dug for dinosaur bones, played in the water, dressed up, and had a great time.




Nate loves learning, and this was a picture I took as he was watching one of the exhibits. I think it is so neat to see the world again through a child's eyes. His favorite was a simulation of someone throwing up. It showed the vomit starting in the stomach, heading up the esophagus, and splashing out of the mouth. He could have stayed and watched it over and over all day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Emily said...

Reading this made me sad that I don't live there and can't do these things with you all :( But I'm glad you had a great time! Was that the Fort Worth one? Very cute pics of the boys!