
These kids keep me on my toes! I talk to so many Moms whose kids have grown and they say they don't even remember these years with so many young ones at home. While there are moments I wouldn't mind forgetting, I hope I never forget these 3 angel faces and different, hilarious personalities.




4 comments:
Ok. The pictures of Tanner as "Handy Manny" are priceless! I think that I'll have a smile on my face all evening just thinking about your cute kids and their antics. :)
"Handy Manny" is the cutest tool man I've ever seen. All I have to do is look at you and Rich and know why your children are so beautiful and bright. Love them to pieces!
I know that we have said that Addi and Kennedy look alike in some pictures, but I think Kennedy looks A LOT like Gracie in that bottom picture. Adorable!
Love the Handy Manny~so cute! Can't wait to see Kennedy and you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment