We had such a fun week skiing in Utah! Nate picked up right where he left off from last year and was flying down the mountain, and Tanner enjoyed learning. They looked SO adorable on the slopes! It was very warm spring conditions and I loved getting back on skis after so many years. Thanks so much for a great trip Hannah and Papa!
School Sports and such
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Ohhhh, I could just eat those adorable children up!!! Too cute for words!
Wow, what a great trip! I can't wait to teach our girls next year. Spring skiing, what a little piece of heaven!
OK- I just saw that you and Anna were here in Utah!!! I understand that you didn't call me though;-) If your family vacations are like ours- there is no time for anything but family stuff. I still love you!!
Post a Comment