I cannot believe that my little girl is 6 months old! She continues to be our little angel and we have loved every minute with her.
About Kennedy:
-She's 14 1/2 lbs. (30th % in head, height, and weight)
-Loves to play on her tummy and "scoot" to what she wants
-Her favorite things are: anyone who will talk to her, her big brothers, and bathtime
-Her dislikes: Eating anything that is not attached to her Mommy, Bows, and not being able to chew or brothers toys
What would I do without my girl?

7 comments:
I can't believe how big she as gotten, it was so good to see you all on Sunday.
wow, she really is getting so big! six months go by so quick when you have a baby
She's such a pretty, tiny little thing! Our girls can "play" in a few weeks!
She is just darling. Looks like you all are having a blast with your first little girl.
She i so petite and pretty, just like you!
Hee hee! Love the pink skeleton jammies!
What an adorable little girl she is! Isn't having a little girl so incredibly sweet?
Post a Comment