Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Carving Pumpkins!


I saw this driving through my neighborhood and it cracked me up!


My transformers! Tanner kept telling everyone before Halloween that he was going to be Bumblebee, and they would say, "How cute- a bee!" and he would quicky tell them, "No- the transformer!" They had so much fun trick-or-treating this year. Kennedy and I sat on the porch to hand out candy and had such a fun evening.


My flower girl!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Aimee Memory said...

Love the costumes. What a cute little flower!!

Emily said...

Seriously I wish we lived by each other! Our boys are into so much of the same stuff they would have a great time together! I guess we'll have to settle for holidays and summers...for now...

kim said...

Cute costumes...Kennedy looks so adorable in her flower! The pumpkin eating pumpkin picture cracked me up. Someone is creative!

The Chambers Family said...

Cute costumes. I loved the big pumpkin picture.

Adrianne said...

Don't you love that you have your busy boys and your stylish princess? They look adorable!