I can't believe my baby is 5 years old! We had so much fun celebrating his big day. On Friday he had a "Star Wars" party and loved having all of his friends over. Nate is SUCH a fun and happy boy. He has brought us more joy than we can describe.
For FHE we went to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch and the boys love it there. They have so many different things to do and the best part is it's FREE! I just love the fall.

4 comments:
Can't believe he is already 5....looks like you guys had a blast!
Happy Birthday, Nate! I can't believe you're 5! You, Andrew and Spencer will have to play Star Wars together over Christmas!
Happy Birthday Nate! We sure love you and we are sorry we missed your party.
What 5 already?? Our little BYU babes are getting so old, i can't believe it! It looks like you guys had a great time. Love the pumpkin pics!! Don;t you love the Fall?!
Post a Comment