We had such a fun week in Utah! We stayed with Allison and the kids had a great time. A few of our favorite things: Crisp mountain air, Cafe Rio, Pizza Factory, BYU Football, waking up to snow, Bowman's Sugar Cookies, seeing old friends, a church building on every block, and the beautiful Fall colors.
School Sports and such
2 weeks ago

5 comments:
It looks like you had a great time in Utah as well. Love all of the kiddies in their halloween pj's. Wasn't that snow crazy in Utah...soooo cold!
Tucker and I had so much fun seeing you and the kiddies!! Thanks for coming over:-)
I am jealous!! Oh, how I miss the sites, smells, and tastes of UT! Love the matching pj's.
Your trip looks so fun. I'm jealous--I would love to go visit Utah again, one of these days. But, most likely it will still be a number more years. Congrats on surviving the plane with 3 kids!
How fun! Did you all drive up there?! If you did, and didn't stop here, I think I might just cry!
Post a Comment