I decided I better try to catch up on the blog a little bit before we have a new baby to blog about! Things have been CRAZY here- to say the least. We moved, Rich studied for and took the GMAT, we're getting ready for the baby to come any day now, and just trying to keep up with 3 fun and busy kids! I am getting to the pretty uncomfortable part of pregnancy, but I'm also not overly ready to deliver because I still have too much to get done! Also, it makes me emotional just thinking about this being my last time to have a baby. I think that labor and delivery is one of the most AMAZING and wonderful experiences, and it's sad to think I may never do it again! We are so ready to meet our little boy though.
Jones Family Reunion and Busy Weekend
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
LOL - i told you if you had a number 4 that it would be a boy - you are destined to be the opposite of our family :) Good luck - where did you move to? Still in TX?
I'm so glad you blog as that is my only way to see the children! They are adorable, adorable! Kinz is looking so much older and get those toothless boys!!! Not long now and we get to meet #4 Bowman baby!
Post a Comment