Sunday, March 6, 2011

Toothless

The tooth fairy has been very busy at our house lately! Nate has now lost 7 teeth, and is missing 3 in a row on top. He looks pretty funny! It's hilarious to watch him eat everything with the sides of his mouth!


I took the kids to the dentist a few weeks ago and she asked if I knew Tanner had a loose tooth. I had no idea (even though Tanner did) which is so typical of him. Tanner is such a quiet kid and likes to keep things to himself! A few days later, Nate brings Tanners tooth down, and Tanner was acting like it was no big deal! He said, "ya- I just bent it back really far until it came out!" By the looks of the root that was still attached, I'm not sure it was quite ready to be pulled!


I am NOT ready for this boy to start looking older!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: