I am so behind on blogging! A new baby, especially #4, is more work then I remembered! Brock is now 6 weeks old and we all absolutely adore him! What a cute, sweet little baby he is. He was born on March 21st at 7:57 am. It was such a great delivery, and when he came out I wanted to shout, "No- put him back in, I'm not ready for that to be over!" He was 7 lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long. The kids are so in love with him, and I love taking care of a newborn. There has definitely been some adjusting for us (mainly Kennedy) but overall it's been great. I was pretty miserable by the end of my pregnancy and was ready to try about anything to get labor going, including acupuncture. Here are some pictures, if you can ignore my fat, swollen legs!

These are the main pressure points to induce labor. He had used an electrical acupuncture before the needles.
These are the main pressure points to induce labor. He had used an electrical acupuncture before the needles.
This is right after his bath. I love Baylor Frisco! They do everything in your room so you don't have your baby taken away right after delivery. The nurses, rooms, and food all make it a nice little getaway!
We are so grateful for another healthy child, and can't wait to see what this little boys personality will be like.

2 comments:
Awww, congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family! We can't wait to meet him soon.
Ooo Congratulations!!! Haha - i knew you would have a boy :) He is adorable and Kennedy is going to make an awesome big sis! Have fun!
Post a Comment