Kennedy is such a fun, energetic little girl. She has just the right amount of sweet and sassy to her! She is very kind and nurturing, so everyone loves her, but she can also hold her own- which will be good with 3 brothers around!

This is the face she usually gives when we try to take her picture!
This is the face she usually gives when we try to take her picture!
Before church- I have to take pictures on Sunday because she looks pretty crazy most other days of the week. She is into dressing up right now, and changing clothes 3-4 times a day, and I don't mean in princess dresses. She will be wearing things like a bathing suit, with tights over it, the boys tennis shoes, and a cap. And she throws a FIT when I tell her that's not suitable attire for public! She also won't wear a bow for longer than 2 minutes anymore!
Again- before church. Hannah gets her some pretty adorable dresses! I think she looks like such a baby until I see her in pictures and realize she's a little girl now!

0 comments:
Post a Comment