How can my baby be 10 months old? She is at such a fun age! My favorite things: huge smiles, belly laughs as we chase her, kisses, splashes in the bath, a good sleep schedule (2 naps and sleeps through the night most of the time- not too shabby), sitting in the high chair for up to an hour with cheerios and a measuring cup. Not so fun things: bruised forehead (she's a busy one), her ability to crawl and stand up to my leg until I pick her up, her ability to find anything that's a choking hazard, and the fact that she's growing up way too fast! I love my girl!

One of her bruises

One of her bruises




7 comments:
Such a sweet girl! Don't you wish time would freeze so we could enjoy them at this age longer? Looks like you learned how to do the ponytale! If Aly has enough hair by ths summer, you'll have to teach me!
They do grow up so fast. She is such a cutie.
I love the last picture of Kennedy! I actually think she and Addi look a lot a like in that picture. It was fun to see you today.
Oh my goodness, I think she has the bluest eyes...they really pop in these pictures. Good thing she has older brothers to protect her...that might make your job a bit easier. 10 months...wow!
She looks so much older than at Christmas! What a cutie! I love the huge pink bow....looking forward to seeing her and the rest of you too!
I can't believe she's 10 months already! She gets prettier every time I see her.
She is precious! I love how she always has a cute outfit on with a matching bow.
Post a Comment