We had such a fun Valentine's Weekend. Rich or I have been gone the last couple Saturdays so it was great to have a day all together. It started with Nate's first soccer game where he did so well. Last year he was more excited about picking grass and having fun with his friends. This year he seemed to understand it a lot better. He did throw in a few karate moves here and there, but never on other kids, so I figure that's fine :)
Then we worked on teaching Nate to ride a two-wheeler, which of course Tanner had to try. I made a Valentine's breakfast, and that night we put the kids to bed early and Rich made me dinner by smoking some delicious brisket! He also surprised me with the gift of taking dance lessons with me- which if anyone knows Rich understands what a sacrifice this is for him. We're bringing a little "Dancing with the Stars" to Frisco!
Then we worked on teaching Nate to ride a two-wheeler, which of course Tanner had to try. I made a Valentine's breakfast, and that night we put the kids to bed early and Rich made me dinner by smoking some delicious brisket! He also surprised me with the gift of taking dance lessons with me- which if anyone knows Rich understands what a sacrifice this is for him. We're bringing a little "Dancing with the Stars" to Frisco!




2 comments:
What a sweet family you have. It's so fun to see what you're up too.
How fun! I would LOVE to do dance lessons with Barrett. Someday....
Post a Comment