Sunday, February 1, 2009

February already?


Can it really be February already? Time is going by way to quickly with these little ones. Kennedy is now 9 months old, crawling all over the place, pulling up on things, loving her big girl food, and continuing to melt all of our hearts. She truly is the happiest, easiest, and most fun little girl.


Tanner is really starting to come out of his shell lately. For the first two weeks of Jan. he cried when I took him to Sunbeams and then had to sit with Nate's class. Today he told me he wanted to go there all by himself (of course I followed close behind) and he ran right in to sit with his class. He looked so big! He is my singer and sings and leads music all day!


Nate is still so full of energy! This boy never stops. He really is the "leader" of whatever he does (he likes to say the word "boss" but we're trying to change that). He is so sharp and never misses a beat- so he definitely keeps us on our toes! I still feel such a bond with him since he's my first- something about those two years when it was just him.

Me and my boys. Tanner wore a tie for the first time to church today and looked so handsome. Don't let the innocent face fool you- one o'clock chuch does on number on this kid! Sacrament is not pretty!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow he does look all grown up in that tie. I love the picture of you with your boys on the swing...such fun mommy and son times. Crazy how time has flown by...there is no way your baby is 9 months already!

Coslett's said...

this was a cute post lauren! loved seeing the cute pictures of your kids. they are really growing so fast! soon your oldest will be on a mission and your youngest will be off to college! you are the cutest mom!

Emily said...

Your kids all look so cute! I hear you with the 1:00 church~we have 12:30 and it makes for a long day. I'm hoping that will change when our new building is finished this summer!

LoriT said...

CUTE pictures of beautiful kids!

Tami said...

I'm glad Nate is in my class. I also enjoy his waves during sacrament meeting. Loved the Valentine card by the way.

Deanna said...

Such cute kids! Church time is roughest on Anna too. She was soooo cranky this evening!!!

Adrianne said...

Wow, you have long hair and I love it. Time really does fly way too fast!

Nicole said...

Oh goodness...your kids are just so beautiful. And we just switched to 1:00 church. I loathe it. I"m not even sure why we're there sometimes. Tough stuff.

mk said...

Look at you guys! It's been awhile since I've checked the blog. Kennedy is so big, ohmygosh. And the boys... make me cry with all your firstborn talk. I think I am learning about what you mean...

You look absolutely FANTASTIC, might I add. Can't wait to see you again, one of these days!