In this picture I was saying, "really guys- be serious" and this is the best they could do. One of my favorite things about having the boys close in age is that they can be friends, but that also means they work together to drive me nuts! It's not difficult to discipline my kids when they're throwing fits and acting mean. But, when they are smiling, laughing, and working together to cause chaos, I find myself having to leave the room to keep from laughing right along with them. The other day I'd had it with their schemes and sent them to their rooms. Nate came out with a worried look on his face and asked, "Does Santa forgive like Heavenly Father?" Just another wonderful thing about Christmas- I can threaten my kids about being on the naughty list!!! Often times though, I feel like it's 3 against 1, like in the story below:
I put this bow on Kennedy and Rich walked into the room saying, "Don't you think that bow is a little big?" I quickly told him not at all. Then, Nate comes in a few minutes later and says, "Whoa Mom- that bow is as big as Kennedy's face- it's WAY too big." Again, I explain it's not. Then, Tanner sees her as I'm putting her in the car seat and says, "Wow, big bow Kinz." I'm excited for her to grow up and be on my side!

4 comments:
Lauren, these are smart guys! I always think bows give headaches.
The bow is perfect. That sounds like something Brian would say. At least you got one girl so far to back you up in a few years.
Haha, I see that a bit with Eileen and Anna too. They egg each other on so much!!
Her bow is perfect! Love the looks on both of the boys faces...I think you do have trouble on your hands!
Post a Comment