Yesterday my Tanner turned 3! He was SO excited all day and kept telling me it was his birthday! It was one of those days I would re-live over and over with my kids because they were so happy and adorable all day long. One of my favorite things about Tanner is how much he loves Nate and Kennedy. I often find him sitting with Kennedy like this picture and he can't wait to hold and kiss her in the mornings.
He has the most darling little face in the whole world. I'm pretty sure I kiss him a minimum of 20 times a day! He makes me laugh and smile every single day and I cannot imagine my life without this little boy. We love him so much!

3 comments:
Oh, he IS so beautiful! Welcome to the 3-yr-old stage again- I think it's way better than the two's.
One more thing- I just saw that Kennedy is 14 1/2 lbs. Okay, my baby is way big! She's rivaling Kennedy's size at 2 1/2 months!
He looks like such a big boy!! I remember when we would visit teach together and he was just so little... and little Kennedy. She does look like a little Christmas Angel. So precious!
Post a Comment