Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Early Bird Catches the Worm....


Most people know that my kids get up insanely early. It doesn't matter what time they go to bed, how dark or quiet it is, etc., they are up by 6:00 am. Nate is old enough to know that we will not get up for him that early, but he still finds reasons to creep in. The other morning at 5:50 he came in and said, "Mom, I don't think I've ever seen a Tazmanian Devil. Can we look one up on the computer?" When I told him it would have to wait until later, he left only to return with another question. "I know that the Sun is the biggest thing in the Solar System, but is it a planet? And if not, which is the biggest planet?" He never stops!


This is the result at 5:50 PM because of waking up at 5:50 AM


My Christmas Angel!


Kennedy has learned she needs to speak up in this family to be heard, so now anytime her brothers yell (which is a lot), she yells right back, then smiles so pleased with herself!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Coslett's said...

love this post lol it made me laugh! i remember those days of earlybird specials! this to shall pass! your family is adorable lauren!

Karina said...

I just love Nate's little mind that NEVER stops!

Nicole said...

Wow! Sounds like your kids are smarty pants! That is amazing. And I think we have the OPPOSITE problem with our kids....it is so hard to wake them up. They're like teenagers!

Unknown said...

can I get your address please!
Thanks

Adrianne said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute!! I love your Christmas card!! Have a Merry Christmas