Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tum Tum


Nate has always been big on nick names. He's
had one for almost everyone he knows. In the past
2 weeks he has started calling me "Tum Tum." For
example, when I picked him up from school yesterday
it's "Hi Tum Tum!" Or, "Tum Tum, how about pancakes
for breakfast?" It's gotten to where he calls me that
exclusively. As if I didn't know why, I asked him
why he calls me Tum Tum, and he of course
said, "Because you have such a huge tummy!" At
least it's a little better then "Large and in Charge" which
is what Rich called me my first pregnancy. I love
my boys!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LoriT said...

Large and in Charge??? Rich is a BRAVE man!

FUNNY!

Melissa C. said...

Love it!

Devin and Megan said...

You look great! How are you feeling? Your boys are so cute! Please check out our blog when you get a chance. dmroberts.blogspot.com

When are you due?