Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our little girl is here!

She arrived last night, April 23rd, at 11:33 p.m. It was such a quick and easy delivery, in fact the nurses delivered her because the Doctor didn't make it in time. She is absolutely beautiful and weighed in at 7.6 pounds and 18 inches long. She has a head full of dark, thick hair and latched on perfectly right away. The boys came to see her this morning and were so excited about their little sister. We are so happy to have this sweet little girl join our family and feel so blessed that we have 3 healthy, wonderful children.

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

kim said...

She is so beautiful!!! Thank you for allowing me to be there - what a miracle birth is. You are so blessed!

Emily said...

She is so cute and I think she looks a lot like you. I love her beanie with the big bow. You both look really good. Can't wait to meet her.

janaya said...

congratulations!!! she's adorable! big hugs from the rampton crew! :)

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

YAAAAAAA! She is so cute and I'm so happy for yall! PS: how in the world do you look so good in the pic below???? are you sure you had her last night?
Bex

Stew and Traci said...

Yay! SHe is darling and Lauren you look Fantastic. Seriously can I please look half that good at 11:33 at anyway, let alone after having a baby. My sister-in-law and brother had their baby girl last night too at 10:31. I will always be able to remember now! COngrats you two! Welcome to a new meaning of hustle and bustle!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her. Does she have a name yet? If we can help out at all, please let me know! So happy for you!

Emily said...

She's so cute! I'm glad everything went so smoothly. You look wonderful! I can't wait to meet her this summer and wish I could have been there with all of you! I love the hat!

Gary Church said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous!! No surprise there, though ... I love that big bow on her head!

Samye said...

Congrats!! So excited to hear that everything went so well- looking forward to more pics and eventually meeting her!!

Shannon Martino said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys. I have been checking often for pictures. She is beautiful. Inquiring minds want to know if you and Rich have agreed upon her name yet? :)

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

Hi Lauren. CONGRATS!!! I don't know if you remember me from BYU. I saw your blog on Becky's page. You have a beautiful family. Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

YAY! Congratulations! I have been checking your blog quite often to see if she is here yet, and was so excited to see this today! She is beautiful, and I am so happy for you all!

Anna

mk said...

congrats, lauren!! she's so beautiful. my mom just asked me last night if she was here yet, so i checked and sure enough! i'm so happy for you and your sweet little family!