Tanner really figured out the egg hunting this year and had such a fun time!
I'm not sure if Nate got enough eggs! And this was just one of two egg hunts!
Bath time after a day of play at Nana and Pops house.
Handsome boys in their easter clothes.
8
comments:
Anonymous
said...
maybe we can have nate give my babies lessons for next years easter egg hunt. they didn't want to look for eggs this year, though they did enjoy trying to eat the grass. love the tub picture at nana and pops...funny how our children always get to take long, nice, bubble baths, and we seem to be always in a hurry when it comes to getting ourselves bathed! I am often jealous of my childrens time in the tub :)
8 comments:
maybe we can have nate give my babies lessons for next years easter egg hunt. they didn't want to look for eggs this year, though they did enjoy trying to eat the grass. love the tub picture at nana and pops...funny how our children always get to take long, nice, bubble baths, and we seem to be always in a hurry when it comes to getting ourselves bathed! I am often jealous of my childrens time in the tub :)
Sad we missed the hunt!! I love how precious your boys are!!
Nate looks so handsome in his big boy outfit! Does Tanner like candy, or is he picky about that too?
Cute Easter outfits!
Nate reminds me of Whitney ... Tanner is a mini Rich(ie). I think. lol.
Cute pictures! My boys (and me) are excited to see them this summer! I think Nate did well on the hunt :)
What's up Richie? Long time no see. My wife found you guys through a friend of hers. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Justin Marostica
Cute Easter outfits! Nate's so funny with all his eggs!!
Post a Comment