I was able to go to Guatemala for a few days last weekend to visit my parents, and it was so wonderful to have them all to myself! We had a great time seeing the amazing sights, culture, and just being together.
It was such a great trip, and even though I was sad that my family couldn't have the time with my Mom and Dad, I was grateful for it. Nate says he's still angry because he misses them more than me! I'm not sure that's true- but we all miss having them around so much and are glad for any time together. I am constantly reminded of how wonderful my parents are and feel so lucky to have them! Thank you for the amazing trip Mom and Dad!
5 comments:
awww good for you lauren! You do have amazing parents and they have an amazing dauter as well! So happy you could have some one on one time with them! I bet your mom is so sad you are gone!
*DAUGHTER! haha not dauter....i sorta left out a few letters oooops... i seriously am getting old!
We DEARLY loved having you here and miss you so much! Now for a LONG three months without seeing you, Sweetie! We love you!
You looks so in shape, Lauren. I am very impressed! Such a cut baby tummy too! :)
PS I pray for you's and Allie's pregnancies, often :)
OOOOooo - you look soo cute and pregnant! Sounds like such a fun trip and some much needed vacation time :)
Post a Comment