Monday, January 10, 2011

Holiday Activities

I've been so bad about bringing my camera to places lately- it just seems like one other thing to carry. But, I always regret it later when I don't have pictures! We did a lot of fun holiday activities- making gingerbread houses, Bass Pro and various other places to see Santa, sledding at Merry Main Street, Caroling, and some great parties- but all I have pictures of are Bass Pro! I love the Christmas season and am always sad to see it come to an end for another year.

The boys driving race cars

Cute Kennedy walking around checking it all out. Her favorite part of Bass Pro were the animals all around!

Seeing Santa- Kennedy was a little nervous, but once he gave her a Candy Cane she said, "I want to sit on his lap!" and hopped right on! The key to a 2 year olds heart!

The Merry Go Round- Kennedy and I must have ridden it 15 times while the boys played games!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Love, love, love those sweet faces! I sure missed you all at Christmas this year!