Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are we crazy?


Yep, another baby Bowman will be arriving in March 2011! Sometimes I look at my brood of crazy monkeys and think, "are we really doing this?" But, then I think of delivering, bathing, rocking, nursing, and falling in love with another little one and I get butterflies in my stomach I'm so excited! We just told the kids this week and they went crazy with excitement- especially Nate. He even said right away, "I don't even care what we're having- I just hope it's healthy!" It seems like all I've heard people say lately is, "#4 really put me over the edge." I don't know if that will be the case for us, as sometimes I think we've already fallen off the edge, so what's one more? We can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! What a cute and creative picture idea....love them all pointing to baby number four! :)

Samye said...

YEAH!! We are so excited for you guys!! You will do great with 4, just as great as you do with 3!!! How can you not love getting ready for a new baby!! Super excited!

Emily said...

Yay! Congratulations. How fun to finally tell the kids. What great big siblings they are.

Heather said...

aww yay!! I am SO excited for you guys!! How fun! You are such a cute mom! I LOVE this cute idea ~ putting numbers on your shirts!! xo

Emily said...

What a cute shirt idea! We're so happy for you guys!!!

Greg and Abbey said...

YEAH!!!!! :) Congratulations!!!! :) We are so excited for y'all!

Ashlea said...

Congratulations! I used to work with Rich so I promise I'm not a blog stalker. Back when we worked together we used to talk about having 4 kids b/c that is how many each of us wanted for our families. I'm so glad to see that you guys are going for it, it will be wonderful! I'm just on #1 right now but 3-4 is still in my future :)

Connie said...

Congratulations! You're a great Mom! By the way ..... it was 3 that put me over the edge ..... 4 & 5 were just wonderful!

Deanna said...

Oooh Lauren!! Congrats! LOL - don't worry - even if 4 puts you over the edge - life is more fun over here! :P

Jennie said...

We are thrilled that #17 is on the way! You have such beautiful children and are an outstanding little mommy! Dad and I are so pleased! LOVE that long hair on Kinz! Can't wait to see you in 3 days!!!

Coslett's said...

oh wonderful! congratulations! you have beautiful children lauren! Just like you! So happy for you!

Katie said...

YAY! How fun. I'm due in March too.