Nate is talented at many things, but I had no idea that dancing was one of them. The music started at the reception and he went out there are just busted a move! I have never seen anything like it! He was dead serious the entire time and was so focused on his dancing. He did break dancing, the jump splits, knee slide, spread eagle, the robot, the russian, and all kinds of other things I had no idea he even knew about. It was the entertainment of the evening! This boy is a crack up!

A few minutes in he brought me his tux jacket because he was getting so hot!
A few minutes in he brought me his tux jacket because he was getting so hot!

5 comments:
that was sooooo awesome! i loved it. my parents stayed even longer to watch nate! that's SO DANG funny that you didn't even know he could do that! :) ahahah you looked beautiful, by the way!
How funny! I would have LOVED to see Nate and his dance moves. Love that serious face of his! Brooke looks gorgeous (and YOU always do).
Those ARE some serious moves! Love it!
Oh my goodness!!! thank you for these pictures- what a riot! he is getting so old and he is so handsome! I see you have been practicing with him..like mother like son:)
Adorable! What a beautiful family and a beautiful day!
Post a Comment