Monday, September 27, 2010

My at-home cuties

With Nate in school, Tanner and Kennedy have started to play together a lot more. He loves to "babysit" her for me while I get things done around the house. I walk into the family room and he'll have a blanket laid out with all of her babies and some toys on it, as if she can't get around by herself :) She loves it and they call it her "special spot." They are both pretty easy and entertain themselves a lot better then Nate did, and I love having them around!




Kennedy is obsessed with Dumbo right now and wanted to watch it during her bath. I was making jam so Rich was in charge of bath time, and because her Daddy can never say no to her, he fixed her up a bath in the sink where she could still watch it. We had fun doing crazy things with her hair!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Greg and Abbey said...

That's so great about them playing well together. :) So cute! I love that Rich is a push over with Kennedy. Love the bath in the sink! So cute :) How are you feeling? Are you sick? Do you know the gender?

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

Ok, so I just read a few posts down! WHAT, ur prego! I could have sworn I talked to you after that date and you didn't say anything! Congrats! So exciting!

Jennie said...

Are they just the most adorable little ones!!! What cuties you all have.