Friday, July 2, 2010

Temple Visit

We have had such a fun summer so far! I was a little nervous about how to entertain the kids each day, but they have been great and I've LOVED having them all around. The first week of summer Rich was at the High Adventure with the youth, so the kids and I took a little road trip to visit Ben and Emily in Temple. We stopped at the Baylor Children's Museum on the way and it was the best kids museum we've been to.

They had a special Lego exhibit- which is perfect for my boys.

The kids building giant Lego's. I love Gracie and Tanner in their Lego capes.

The big bubble room- Kinz was obsessed with this!

The foreign country room. Tanner wanted to dress like he was Guatemalan. I'm not sure we achieved that- but he looked pretty cute!
We had a great time with Ben's family and the kids talk about the trip all the time!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: