Emily and her kids were able to come into town for 3 weeks this month and it was so great to have them here! Every time they come the cousins just can't get enough of each other and play like they were never apart. I was so excited for Kennedy and Aly to get to play- and being just 2 weeks apart they loved all the same things. I'm excited for these girls to be such buddies growing up! Addi will also be in the same grade as them so I'm sure they'll be quite the group of girlies!

Playing in high heels- Aly always went straight for these when she came over.
Playing in high heels- Aly always went straight for these when she came over.
Isn't it funny how kids love to play in their cribs with friends, but want nothing to do with it at bedtime?
Kennedy got this sleeping bag for her birthday and I think it was her favorite gift! They were so sweet playing in it together!

2 comments:
SO cute! Aly misses Kennedy!
I miss then ALL!!!
Post a Comment