Nate's first request for the summer was to go to the zoo. I wasn't sure I had it in me with how hot it is, but we went first thing in the morning and played in the children's water area- so it wasn't too bad! The Dallas Zoo has a new Savannah area and it is great! Nate told me it was his favorite trip to the zoo (and we have been a lot! :)

The Crew in front of the penguins- I have this same picture of just the 5 older kids. The last time Karina and I went to the Dallas Zoo was the week I delivered Kennedy and she was pregnant with Gavin. Time goes by way too fast!
The Crew in front of the penguins- I have this same picture of just the 5 older kids. The last time Karina and I went to the Dallas Zoo was the week I delivered Kennedy and she was pregnant with Gavin. Time goes by way too fast!
My sweet boys- it's so hard to get a decent picture of them because they love to make crazy faces for the camera.
Kennedy threw up right when we got to the zoo. I felt like a bad Mom still going in, but we had driven all the way and the boys were dying to go! It actually made it such an easy trip because she slept in the stroller the whole time! By the afternoon when we got home she was perfectly fine! She keeps talking about the zoo, which I find so funny since she wasn't awake at all.

2 comments:
We had a great time as well! And aren't we so brave for going in the heat? Cute kids.
Adorable children...heat, stomach virus and all!
Post a Comment