This time of year, the park is our best friend. We have 2 great parks in our neighborhood, and when we head there after school, it's full of so many of our friends! It's like a party every day! But, it's also nice when I take these 2 little munchkins during the day when nobody's there. We're going to enjoy the next couple of weeks before every thing at the park singes off your skin because of the heat!
This is their "ride" to the park.

Kinz will only sit in the swing if she has a snack (here she's eating fruit snacks) and after that she is ready to run!
Kinz will only sit in the swing if she has a snack (here she's eating fruit snacks) and after that she is ready to run!

4 comments:
Park days are the best--those are some of the pure joy moments with my kids. I am glad Tanner is enjoying his car so much.
So cute! I love park days! Are time is running short, I can already feel the summer singe approaching!
Jennie said (from Jim's computer) Such adorable pictures of my grandchildren and their "ride." Love you all so much!
LOVE the Arctic Cat! Our boys had a JEEP!
Post a Comment