Can I just say how much I am LOVING spring break? Having all the kids around all day, everyday, has been so much fun! I makes me realize how much we miss Nate when he is gone at school! The weather has been great for the most part, and we have gone camping, golfing, had friends over, picnics, movies, the Dallas Arboretum, and played with cousins. I am not ready for this week to be over- it has made me very anxious for Summer time!

Nate and Papa retrieving his ball that he "accidentally" hit into the water
Nate and Papa retrieving his ball that he "accidentally" hit into the water
Kinz carried around her score card and colored on it the whole time! She loved riding in the cart and wandering around, as well as the giant cookie as big as her face! ;)

1 comments:
I love the picture of Kinz with her pad and pencil in hand!
Post a Comment