Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Nate had his preschool graduation last week and it was ADORABLE! I've always made fun of those kinds of things, but when it's your own child up there it suddenly seems so cute and practical! Tanner had his end of school party, and then it was off to watch Nate sing his heart out (he really belted it up on stage) and get his "diploma." The thought of kindergarten gives me serious anxiety, but I am looking forward to a summer full of play.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Such handsome boys! How can they be so big already? I sure love 'em!!!

Emily said...

Cute! I bet they're excited to have a break for the summer! See you in 1 month!

Greg and Abbey said...

cute pics. i bet ya'll had such a great time in florida! there's so many grand kids! i can't believe it. well, we can't wait to see you guys during the 4th of july! love ya.

Matt and Kay Jones said...

I can't believe how old your kids are getting!!!! Nate is so adorable!!!