We just returned from a wonderful trip to Cancun with my parents and Kim's family. My Mom and Dad have a time share down there and are taking turns bringing families down. It was one of my favorite trips we've ever taken and the boys keep saying they just want to live in Mexico! There were many highlights of the trip, but I'll make a few posts to show some of our favorites. I was so grateful for the time with my parents before they take off in a couple of weeks! We love you guys so much!

The kids with Nana and Pop
The kids with Nana and Pop
The submarine trip where the captain let Nate "drive" the boat. He handed him a different drink bottle to take a picture with, but Rich traded it out for a Sprite bottle! :)

3 comments:
Your trip does look amazing! I was wishing all week we were there with you all! But, we'll be in Texas soon enough which will be great!
We loved being with you all this past week! I am so glad that we will have these memories forever. I am still so impressed with how well Kennedy did!
ohmygoodness! How fun!!! Great pics, I am just oogling over them. Gorgeous fam, gorgeous place. LOL, "live in Mexico". Wouldn't that be CLASSIC if one of them got called on a Mexican mission? Then, you can ask him about "living" in Mexico.
Hey, we'll be seeing you guys next month while we stay with my parents during Pete's clerkship! I'm eager to catch up with everyone!
Post a Comment